Student clubs provide you with unique opportunities to become engaged on campus and within the community. NTC students tell us the top four benefits of being in a club are:
- Make new friends
- Network with potential employers
- Build your resume
- Engage in volunteerism/community service
So You Want to Become Involved
- Join a club (club list)
- Form a new club
- Attend SGA Lunch & Learn or Business Meeting & Club Forum
- Become a Campus Ambassador
- Check out upcoming events
So Your Club Wants to Host an Event
An event may include, but is not limited to, social events, community service, field trips, fundraisers and leadership development activities.
- Submit the Club Event Planning Form at least two weeks prior.
- Once submitted, Student Life will guide you through the next steps.
- Reserve room/space
- Submit a Catering Order Form to order food. Contact Food Service at 715.803.1476 with questions.
- Review travel guideline.
- Complete and submit the NTC Field Trip Approval/Participant List with each participant’s Acknowledgement of Risks and Travel Conduct Code
- Review raffle ticket formats and submit raffle paperwork including Raffle Approval Form and Raffle Report Form
- Request to use the NTC logo