Indoor Recess will give you a chance to de-stress while engaging in a relaxing activity. Enjoy a treat and participate in a quick, creative activity. Spend as much or as little time as you like.
- Wausau Campus - drop in 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. - Student Leaderhip Center
- Regional Campuses - drop in throughout the day - Check at Front Desk
- Virtual College - Check here for supplies needed, templates, and detailed instructions for the convenience of completing any time, any where
2017-18 Indoor Recess Details
|Thursday, September 28||Bookmarks||Click here to download the instructions.|
|Wednesday, October 25||Pumpkin Painting||No instructions.|
|Monday-Friday, November 6-10||Veterans Appreciation Collaborative Art||No instructions.|
|Wednesday, December 6||Ornament||Click here to download the instructions.|
|Wednesday, February 7||Yarn Heart||Click here to download the instructions.|
|Thursday, March 29||Nebula Jar||Click here to download the instructions.|
|Wednesday, May 16||Perler Bead Magnet||Instructions coming closer to event|
Past Recess ResourcesGrab your favorite crayons, colored pencils and markers. It's time to color!
- Happy Fall
- Fall Leaf
- Punny Valentines
- Vision Board - Start by reviewing these instructions. You can print this template as a guide. Then use your choice of writing utensil, stickers and/or magazine cutouts to plot out your goals.
- Patriotic Bracelets - Pick up red, white, and blue embroidery floss. Then follow these instrcutions to create a bracelet to show your support of those who sacrice and serve.
- Pumpkin Painting - Using craft paint, turn a pumpkin into a work of art. Pinterest is overflowing with design ideas from simple dots, to stenciled designs, and free-hand scenery or characters. For an added dimension, trying applying stickers, sparkles and even mini pom-poms.
- Upcylced Pencile Case - Grab an empty cereal box, glue, and self-stick velcro to create a pencil case or business card holder following these simple instructions.