Student Government Assocation (SGA) is the voice of the students and it represents the entire NTC student body. SGA provides you with opportunities to discuss student-related items with college leadership and to work together to continually elevate the student experience by
- creating forums to address student needs and concerns
- providing a financial structure for student clubs
- offering a diverse array of activities focused on leadership and soft skills
- arranging social engagement opportunities
- networking with other colleges through Wisconsin Student Government (WSG)
- offering Wisconsin student voter information
Get Involved With SGA
- Attend the Business Meetings & Club Forums and/or Leadership Lunches (schedule below)
- Join a club and become the SGA Representative.
- Become a member of the SGA Executive Board.
2017-18 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are free, open to all students and alternate between business meeting & club forums and professional development presentations. Join 12:00 p.m.-12:50 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. Club representatives may find this Club Welcome helpful.
New for 2017-18 - SGA meetings will be available through Blackboard Collaborate live during the meeting and available through Panopto recording after. Click here to access the meetings live.
|September 12||E101-102||SGA Club Kickoff & Advisor Orientation**|
|September 26||CHS 1004||Leadership Lunch featuring Eddie Moore|
|October 10||E101-102||SGA Business Meeting & Club Forum|
|October 24||H101||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|November 14||H101||SGA Business Meeting & Club Forum|
|November 28||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|February 13||E101-102||Business Meeting & Club Forum**|
|February 27||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|March 27||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|April 10||H103||Business Meeting & Club Forum|
|April 24||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|May 8||E101-102||Business Meeting & Club Forum|
**Clubs in attendance at the first meeting of each semester will receive $100 seed funding bonus into their club account. Additionally, clubs will receive $20 for each meeting attended. Clubs are encouraged to download this list of important club dates.