Student Government Association (SGA) is the voice of the students and it represents the entire NTC student body. SGA provides you with opportunities to discuss student-related items with college leadership and to work together to continually elevate the student experience by
- creating forums to address student needs and concerns
- providing a financial structure for student clubs
- offering a diverse array of activities focused on leadership and soft skills
- arranging social engagement opportunities
- networking with other colleges through Wisconsin Student Government (WSG)
- offering Wisconsin student voter information
Get Involved With SGA
- Attend the Business Meetings & Club Forums and/or Leadership Lunches (schedule below)
- Join a club and become the SGA Representative.
- Become a member of the SGA Executive Board.
2017-18 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are free, open to all students and alternate between business meeting & club forums and professional development presentations. Join 12:00 p.m.-12:50 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. Club representatives may find this Club Welcome helpful.
New for 2017-18 - SGA meetings will be available through Blackboard Collaborate live during the meeting and available through Panopto recording after. Click here to access the meetings live.
|February 13||E101-102||Business Meeting & Club Forum**|
|February 27||H101||Leadership Lunch: Privilege Walk|
|March 27||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Hunger & Food Insecurities|
|April 10||CBI110||Leadership Lunch: Screening of Milwaukee 53206|
|April 24||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Sexual Assault Awareness|
|May 8||E101-102||Business Meeting & Club Forum|
**Clubs in attendance at the first meeting of each semester will receive $100 seed funding bonus into their club account. Additionally, clubs will receive $20 for each meeting attended. Clubs are encouraged to download this list of important club dates.
2017-18 Meeting Minutes and Videos
|September 12 - Club Kick Off and Advisor Orientation||Video||No Minutes|
|October 10 - SGA Business Meeting||Video||Minutes|
|October 24 - Leadership Lunch: Breaking Boundaries while Building Bonds||Video||No Minutes|
|Novembe 14 - SGA Business Meeting||Video||Minutes|
|November 28 - Leadership Lunch: Club Best Practices||Video||No Minutes|