SPECIAL ELECTIONS NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE FOR INFO.
Student Government Association (SGA) is the voice of the students and it represents the entire NTC student body. SGA provides you with opportunities to discuss student-related items with college leadership and to work together to continually elevate the student experience by
- creating forums to address student needs and concerns
- providing a financial structure for student clubs
- offering a diverse array of activities focused on leadership and soft skills
- arranging social engagement opportunities
- networking with other colleges through Wisconsin Student Government (WSG)
- offering Wisconsin student voter information
Get Involved With SGA
- Attend the Business Meetings & Club Forums and/or Leadership Lunches (schedule below)
- Join a club and become the SGA Representative.
- Become a member of the SGA Executive Board.
2017-18 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are free, open to all students and alternate between business meeting & club forums and professional development presentations. Join 12:00 p.m.-12:50 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. Club representatives may find this Club Welcome helpful.
New for 2017-18 - SGA meetings will be available through Blackboard Collaborate live during the meeting and available through Panopto recording after. Click here to access the meetings live.
|October 10||E101-102||SGA Business Meeting & Club Forum|
|October 24||H101||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|November 14||H101||SGA Business Meeting & Club Forum|
|November 28||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|February 13||E101-102||Business Meeting & Club Forum**|
|February 27||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|March 27||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|April 10||CBI110||Business Meeting & Club Forum|
|April 24||E101-102||Leadership Lunch: Topic TBA|
|May 8||E101-102||Business Meeting & Club Forum|
**Clubs in attendance at the first meeting of each semester will receive $100 seed funding bonus into their club account. Additionally, clubs will receive $20 for each meeting attended. Clubs are encouraged to download this list of important club dates.