Use your Student ID to access:
- Campus events, activities and giveaways
- Co-ed Intramural Sports at NTC and UW Marathon County
- Discounted products and services (listed at the bottom of the page)
- Fitness center and pool at UW Marathon County
- Health services
- Library resources including headphones, cell phone chargers, laptops and accessories, audiobooks and more
When and How to Receive
Visit Student Life or your preferred regional campus with your current class schedule and a form of photo identification (e.g. previous student ID, driver’s license, passport, etc.). At the Wausau campus, your ID will be ready in about two minutes. Regional campus processing is typically five to seven days.
- Fall IDs: available August 1
- Spring IDs: available first business Monday in January
- Summer IDs: available June 1
Each semester, stop by Student Life or your regional campus to get a new “semester sticker” identifying your status as a current student. Be sure to bring your current semester schedule.
If your ID is expired, bring it to Student Life or your regional campus (with a copy of your current schedule) to have a new one created at no charge.
Misplaced cards can be replaced for $10.
In addition to the benefits listed above, as a student you can access discounted services and products.*Please note discount programs are offered as a service by Northcentral Technical College. NTC does not assume responsibility in helping with your choice, supporting these products or servicing them.