Skip to main content
Menu menu

Accommodations cards are valid for the academic year in which they are issued and can be presented to instructors for courses during the fall semester, Winterim, spring semester and through the summer semester.

When You Can Renew

After July 1, you can renew accommodations cards for the upcoming academic year by completing an accommodation card renewal form. If a current accommodations card is lost or misplaced, you can request that a new card is issued by filling out the same accommodation card renewal form.

If adjustments are made to your accommodations while you are completing college courses through NTC, a new consultation can be requested and the accommodations process begins again.

Renew or Replace Accommodations Card