Youth Apprenticeship for Employers
Youth Apprenticeship is a great opportunity for employers to offer hands on experience to high school students. Employers who participate in Youth Apprenticeship have the pleasure of increasing students career interest and awareness while offering a unique educational experience.
Participate in Youth Apprenticeship
Participating in Youth Apprenticeship has many benefits. Youth Apprenticeship allows you to:
- Shape the quality of your future workforce
- Access a pipeline of skilled employees
- Recruit potential employees
- Build greater employee loyalty and lower turnover
- Create positive PR by helping youth with employment and education
- Develop partnerships with local high schools
Contact area high school(s) and ask for the designated Youth Apprenticeship Coordinator or contact Dina Kilinski, Regional Youth Apprenticeship Coordinator at Northcentral Technical College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.803.1190.
Resources for Employers
Whether you are an employer who currently participates in the Youth Apprenticeship Program or a new employer considering the program, the resources provided below will help you successfully navigate the Youth Apprenticeship Program.