Student Success Advisors at NTC are focused on developing interpersonal relationships that guide, advocate, and empower NTC students to achieve their full potential for success in diverse environments. Each program has a dedicated advisor.
Advising services are typically available Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Students and advisors connect via phone, virtually in Zoom, and face-to-face on the Wausau Campus.
What Can Your Student Success Advisor Do for You?
Meet with your Student Success Advisor when you are first coming into your program to get to know a person who is going to help you reach your goals and ongoing as you progress through your education at NTC!
Connect with your advisor to:
- Layout or update your education plan – this is good to review every semester.
- Understand the programs you plan to complete.
- Get connected with campus services and resources.
- Talk through emergency situations.
- Register for next semester.
- Review your class schedule.
- Discuss a current class.
- Understand what happens if you revise your schedule.
- Address Financial Aid Warnings and Suspensions.
- Review NTC academic policies.
- Plan for graduation and beyond!
Ready to Meet with Your Student Success Advisor?
Don't Know Who Your Student Success Advisor Is?
Log into MyNTC: Student Center to find your Student Success Advisor.
Student Success Advisors
Located in Student Services/C106
Yang Yee Xiong
Located in Student Leadership Center/D112
Questions About Advising Services?
Contact, Chris, the Director of Advising and Student Success.