You can make payments on your balance in a variety of ways:
You can pay a portion or all of your account balance through one-time payments. For your convenience, we accept payments online, in-person, or via mail.
Make a payment via credit/debit card or electronic bank payment:
- Sign into MyNTC
- Select Student Center
- Select Account Inquiry
- Select Make A Payment
- Complete the payment process using Cashnet
Third Party Payment
If you are expecting a third party to pay all or part of your tuition, please contact Student Finance to discuss billing arrangements.
Stop in to your local NTC campus to make a payment via cash, check, or credit card.
Send a check to NTC, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Attn: Student Finance, Wausau, WI 54401.*
If you’d like to make automated, scheduled payments on your balance, you can enroll in a no-interest payment plan through our partner, Nelnet. Enrollment is $25.00 per semester.
Automated payments can be made via credit/debit card or via electronic bank transfer:
- Sign into MyNTC
- Select Billing & Financial Aid
- Select Tuition Charges and Payments
- Select Create Payment Plan
- Continue the enrollment process on Nelnet’s website
* Paying by check authorizes Northcentral Technical College to send the information from your check electronically to your bank for payment. Your account will be debited via electronic funds transfer in the amount of your check and the transaction will appear on your bank statement. Your original check will be destroyed once processed and you will not receive your cancelled check back. Please be aware that all checking transactions will remain secure, and payment by check constitutes acceptance of these terms. If someone other than you pays your bill, you must give a copy of this notice to them before the payment is sent to us.
Payment Due Dates
If you are taking less than three credits, tuition is due at the time of registration. If you are taking three or more credits, tuition is due 15 days before the first day of class or immediately upon registration if less than two weeks to the start of class.
Students are responsible for payment of course fees and tuition for all courses in which they are enrolled. If a student chooses not to attend a class or ceases to attend class, the student will need to notify the NTC Records and Registration Office to officially drop the class and to receive a refund. The amount of refund will depend on the date the course is dropped (see our refund policy for more information).
To see a breakdown of your account balances by semester or to view your previous payment history: sign into MyNTC, select Student Center, then select Account Inquiry.