APPLIED MATHEMATICS 1
Review and application of basic arithmetic skills involving whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Introduction and application of percents, area, volume, ratios and proportions will also be covered. The measurement system, angle, perimeter, square and board feet and formulas for geometric shapes as well as algebra will be taught.
In Programs Such As...
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Electrical Power Distribution
- Machine Tool Operation
- Manufacturing Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Machine Tool Technics
- Industrial Laser Operator - Machine Tool
- Industrial Laser Operator - Welding