Entrepreneurship Fundamentals 23 Credit Certificate
The Entrepreneurship Fundamentals Certificate is intended to help those who want to embark on starting their own business to have the basic skills to get started. Learners will learn basic business technologies and strategies to get started toward turning their dreams into a reality.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Graduates will be able to…
- Identify the human aspects of business
- Apply basic small business functions
- Create and present a strategic business and marketing plan
- Develop strategies to deal with the unexpected realities of small business management
- Analyze global, ethical and legal environments of business
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Business Founder
- Business Owner
- Small Business President
The Entrepreneurship Fundamentals Certificate is a 23 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Entrepreneurship Fundamentals Certificate Earns You:
- 37% of the total credits in the Small Business Entrepreneurship Associate Degree (23 of 62 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.