Logistics 11 Credit Certificate
The Logistics Certificate is designed for learners entering the logistic field or those already working in the field that want to further develop their skills in the areas of coordinating personnel, processes, assets and information to achieve the effective storage, transportation and distribution of goods to minimize costs while providing high levels of customer service. Learners will acquire the skills and tools necessary to apply strategic supply chain management, Lean principles, new applications and effective information management and tracking.
This certificate fully ladders into NTC’s Supply Chain Management Associate Degree program.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Graduates will be able to…
- Determine the role of logistics within the Supply Chain
- Examine emerging trends in logistics management
- Identify principles and strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable transportation operations
- Illustrate how lean concepts can be applied to supply chain processes
- Examine key organizational and managerial decisions in logistics management
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Load Planner/Operator
- Freight Forwarder
- Traffic Manager
- Shipping Coordinator
- Transportation Supervisor
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Logistics Coordinator
The Logistics Certificate is a 11 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Logistics Certificate Earns You:
- 18% of the total credits in the Supply Chain Management Associate Degree (11 of 61 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.