Managerial Accounting 16 Credit Certificate
The Managerial Accounting Certificate is designed for learners who are seeking entry-level accounting skills with a future goal of managing a business, department or product production.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Interpret and forecast financial records for a small business
- Plan and Budget for a small business
- Analyze, monitor and control financial results of a small business
- Assess cost-volume-profit relationships through analyzing cost behaviors
- Prepare financial statements for a small business’s internal use
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Cost Accountant
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Managerial Accountant
The Managerial Accounting Certificate is a 16 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Managerial Accounting Certificate Earns You:
- 26% of the total credits in the Accounting Associate Degree (16 of 62 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.