Business Operations 32 Credit Technical Diploma
The Business Operations Technical Diploma program teaches basic business principles, terminology, technology and strategies. Team building, employee management, marketing and legal aspects are all introduced, along with basic communication and math skills. Learners will be prepared to work in an existing business setting in an operational or lead role, or combine the skills learned to plan for opening their own business.
As an embedded technical this program ladders fully into the Business Management Associate Degree program and the Small Business Entrepreneurship Associate Degree program.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Demonstrate effective communication in a business setting
- Utilize appropriate business technologies
- Apply supervision, marketing and human resources and accounting skills in a business setting
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Administrative Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Production Lead
- Store Manager
- Facility Manager
- Team Lead
The Business Operations Technical Diploma is a 32 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Business Operations Technical Diploma Earns You:
- 52% of the total credits in the Business Management Associate Degree (32 of 62 credits)
- 52% of the total credits in the Small Business Entrepreneurship Associate Degree (32 of 62 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.