Welding Robotic Operation 15 Credit Technical Diploma
The Welding Robotic Operation Technical Diploma program provides learners with the skills necessary to properly program and operate welding robots. Learners will advance from basic programming skills to the creation of welding programs for linear, circular and weaving welding patterns on various joint types and positions. In addition, learners will examine the properties of a number of metals, such as strength, hardness and weldability.
As an Embedded Technical Diploma, this program ladders fully into the Welding Fabrication and Robotics Associate Degree program.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Safely operate five axis robotic welding equipment
- Increase productivity and efficiency of robotic welding cells
- Program various types of welds on robotic welding equipment
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Robotic Lead - Programmer
- Robotic Operator
- Robotic Tender
- Robotic Programmer
- Machine Operator
The Welding Robotic Operation Technical Diploma is a 15 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Welding Robotic Operation Technical Diploma Earns You:
- 23% of the total credits in the Welding Fabrication and Robotics Associate Degree (15 of 64 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.