We continue to take a proactive approach to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of the NTC campus community. At this time, all NTC campuses remain closed to the general public and we are open remotely to serve your needs. We anticipate reopening on Monday, June 1st though that may be subject to change based on local, state and federal guidelines.
We recognize that NTC plays a critical role in supporting the industries that are on the front lines of this pandemic. In accordance with the “Safer at Home” order, we have resumed labs/hands-on activities in select essential and critical programs. Please be assured that all lab and classroom spaces will have processes for routine disinfection and strict sanitation measures to ensure the safety of all students and staff returning to campus.
As a reminder, you can support your own good health with proper respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based sanitizers are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people. Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
- If you get sick, the CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
Our commitment is to maintain a healthy NTC campus community. This is a constantly evolving situation. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncertain times together while being mindful of the safety and health of our entire community. We will provide additional information and updates as they are available through the updates section of this page.