We work individually with students who qualify for these services through an accommodations process, which provides students who are receiving college credit through NTC with the resources they need to fully participate in all aspects of learning.

Disability Services Apply Tile

Apply For Accommodations

You can begin the accommodations process at any time by completing the accommodations application form.
Disability Services Accommodations Tile

Disability Services Accommodations

After presenting the accommodations card to instructors, you then request the assistive technology or accommodations you need for each class.
Disability Services Card Renewal Tile

Accommodations Card Renewal

Accommodations cards are valid for the academic year in which they are issued and can be presented to instructors for courses during the fall semester, Winterim, spring semester and through the summer semester.
Disability Services Contact Tile

Contact Disability Services

The Disability Services team is happy to help you. We are located in room C163 at the Wausau campus.