Spring 2016 Graduation
Saturday, May 21, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
Wausau West High School Gymnasium
Graduation will last approximately 2 hours
Apply for Graduation
You’ve reached your final semester and you’re ready to graduate! Even if you don’t plan to participate in the ceremony, you need to request to graduate from your program.
- Log in to myNTC.
- Click the ENROLL ONLINE tab.
- Click APPLY FOR GRADUATION.
- Click the desired graduation date (either December or May).
- Select your Program(s).
- Select additional Certificates, if applicable.
- Enter additional demographic information.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION.
Academic Regalia are required to participate in the commencement ceremony. Student graduation regalia have already been purchased through student fees and consist of:
Only academic-related additions to the regalia will be allowed as follows:
- White cord: Outstanding Graduate of a program;
- Gold cord: A cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher;
- Red, white and blue cord: Students who have served in the armed services;
- Pins awarded to Nursing and Dental Hygiene students indicating the completion of their program;
- The gold stole of Phi Theta Kappa;
- Other items signifying Phi Theta Kappa Membership, including ceremonial tassel, cord, or medallion;
Please note personal adornments on a student’s cap or gown are not permissible.
State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
Get more information on: Licensing, Applications and Forms, Education, Exam Dates and Fees, and Requirements
Loan Exit Counseling
Student loan recipients who graduate, drop below half time enrollment status, or withdraw from classes, are required to complete Loan Exit Counseling.
- General Information