Skip to main content
Menu menu

Students who wish to change their career program should see their College Advising Specialist.

Procedure for Changing Career Programs

When changing career programs, some credits may apply to the new program. Students can view their updated degree requirements on their MyNTC account.

Find Your Academic Advisor