NTC Foundation Scholarships
NTC Foundation scholarships are made possible by hundreds of generous donors each year. Scholarships play a vital role in providing funds that enable our students to pursue their educational goals. Each year, donors provide support for hundreds of NTC Foundation scholarships ranging from $200 - $2000 each. We are truly grateful to the individuals, groups, organizations and foundations that make these scholarships possible for our students.
Apply for a Scholarship
The NTC Foundation offers two scholarship application periods per year for incoming students and current students. The general scholarship application is currently open. Scholarships awarded during this application period are for use during the Spring 2024 semester.
Before applying, you should know:
- Many NTC Foundation scholarships are established with specific criteria, however ONE application works for ALL available scholarships.
- NTC Foundation scholarships are NOT cash awards; scholarships are deposited directly into student accounts at the beginning of the following semester.
- If your books and tuition are fully covered by another entity such as dislocated worker or veteran’s benefits, these scholarships may not be helpful to you.
- Scholarship awards may be taken into account on your next year’s Federal Financial Aid application.
Fall 2023 Application for Spring Scholarships
- Application available: August 28 – September 25, 2023
- Scholarship awards announced by: November 1, 2023
Spring 2024 Application for Fall Scholarships
- Application available: January 2024
Scholars and Donors Reception
Each semester we bring donors and scholarship recipients together at our Scholars and Donors Reception to celebrate the accomplishments of our students and the generosity of our donors. It's a wonderful opportunity for our scholarship recipients to connect with the donors that make the scholarship opportunities possible.