Student Portal : Registration
Ready to start registering for classes? New and current students who would like to register for program courses should register through MyNTC. If you are interested in taking a Continuing Education or other single course, please see our Individual Courses page.
Spring 2024 Registration
Open enrollment for all students (except for Nursing) begins on Monday, October 30th at 8:00 a.m. Veteran priority registration will begin Friday, October 27th at 8:00 a.m.
Students may begin viewing course listings and adding courses to their MyNTC Shopping Carts on Monday, October 23rd.
Veteran Priority Registration
NTC is honored to provide veterans and/or service members priority in registering for courses in accordance with the WI Service Member Priority Bill (AB 201). Veterans need to provide documentation either through their DD214, Active Duty Orders, Notice of Basic Eligibility (DD2384) or DD256N to the college’s Veterans Certifying Official prior to the priority registration dates to be eligible. Please call 715.803.1252 if you are unsure if the college has the appropriate documentation on file.
Veterans do not need to be receiving veteran benefits to be eligible to enroll through the priority registration period. Veteran spouses and children are not eligible for priority registration and will be able to enroll in courses at the normal registration time. All financial or academic holds must be cleared before a student may register for courses.
Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College And Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant Participants
A spouse of a Veteran who is a participant within the TAACCCT grants awarded to NTC and meets the criteria below is also eligible for veteran priority registration.
An eligible spouse is defined as:
- (a) any person who died of a service connected disability;
- (b) any member of the Armed Forces serving on active duty who, at the time of application for the priority, is listed in one or more of the following categories and has been so listed for a total of more than 90 days:
- (b)(i) missing in action.
- (b)(ii) captured in line of duty by a hostile force.
- (b)(iii) forcibly detained or interned in line of duty by a foreign government or power.
- (c) any veteran who has a total disability resulting from a service-connected disability, as evaluated by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- (d) any veteran who died while a disability, so evaluated was in existence.
Veteran Priority Admission from On-Deck: Veteran and Veteran spouses who have been placed On-Deck for admission to programs in TAACCCT Grants (Machine Tool, Welding, Information Technology, and Geriatric Programs) will be given priority in placement into these programs if a spot becomes available. Students will need to fulfill all enrollment deadlines issued by the NTC Admissions Office to maintain that spot.
Please contact your advisor to verify if you are a TAACCCT grant participant.
A spouse of a veteran who is a participant within the TAACCCT grant needs to provide his/her official marriage certificate and documentation either through their spouse’s DD214, Active Duty Orders, Notice of Basic Eligibility (DD2384) or DD256N to the college’s Veterans Certifying Official prior to the priority registration dates to be eligible. Please call 715.803.1252 if you are unsure if the college has the appropriate documentation on file.
New and current students can register for program courses through MyNTC. To access the online registration portion of MyNTC:
- Sign into MyNTC
- Select Student Center
- Select Enroll
- Choose the term you would like to register for and select Continue
- Complete the registration process by following the steps on screen.
Do you have a question or need help enrolling in a course at NTC? Contact our Registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715.803.1646.