Prepare and present written, oral and visual communication products, including instructions, proposals, informal and formal reports. Produce clear, usable communication by incorporating information design principles, arranging content to satisfy diverse audience needs and presenting visuals for various contexts. Designed as an advanced course to develop collaborative communication practices, information literacy skills and ethically responsible professional communication strategies.
Prerequisite: 10-801-195 WRITTEN COMMUNICATION or 10-801-136 ENGLISH COMPOSITION 1.
Availability & Registration
We offer the following class sections for this course (10-801-197). View more class specific details and registration information by selecting a class number.
Found in these programs:
- Fire Medic
- Fire Science
- Fire Services Leadership
- Individualized Technical Studies
- IT - Computer Support Specialist
- IT - Cybersecurity Specialist
- IT - Network Specialist
- Mechanical Design Engineering Technology
- Paramedic Technician
- Professional Communication - Criminal Justice
- Professional Communication - Digital Marketing
- Professional Communication - Marketing
- Professional Communication - Sign Language Interpreting In Education
- Welding Fabrication and Robotics