Prepare and present written, oral and visual communication products, including instructions, proposals, informal and formal reports. Produce clear, usable communication by incorporating information design principles, arranging content to satisfy diverse audience needs and presenting visuals for various contexts. Designed as an advanced course to develop collaborative communication practices, information literacy skills and ethically responsible professional communication strategies.
Prerequisite: 10-801-195 WRITTEN COMMUNICATION or 10-801-136 ENGLISH COMPOSITION 1.
In Programs Such As...
- IT - Network Specialist
- IT - Computer Support Specialist
- Welding Fabrication and Robotics
- Fire Services Leadership
- Paramedic Technician
- Fire Medic
- Mechanical Design Engineering Technology
- Fire Science
- Professional Communication - Sign Language Interpreting In Education
- Professional Communication - Health Care Business Services
- Professional Communication - Criminal Justice
- Professional Communication - Marketing
- Professional Communication - Digital Marketing