Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool 18 Credit Certificate
The Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool Certificate is designed for learners working with children aged three to five, including day care and nursery school teachers, family child care providers, certified providers or others who wish to gain an understanding of quality care and learning activities for children aged three to five.
This certificate includes all six of the necessary "The Registry Preschool Credential" courses. If you choose to complete The Registry Preschool Credential, you will be responsible for paying for and planning for The Registry Commission process.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Integrate diversity and anti-bias perspectives into the classroom
- Create developmentally appropriate learning activities
- Analyze the development of children ages three to five
- Implement positive guidance strategies
- Provide a healthy, safe and educational environment
The Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool Certificate is a 18 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Early Childhood Education - The Registry Preschool Certificate Earns You:
- 29% of the total credits in the Early Childhood Education Associate Degree (18 of 63 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.