Electrical Maintenance 9 Credit Certificate
The Electrical Maintenance Certificate is specifically developed to meet the workforce needs in Northern Wisconsin. Courses are designed for learners already working in the industry or interested in getting started.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Build or assemble electrical, electronic and mechanical hardware
- Maintain electrical and electronic devices and systems
- Maintain parts and equipment inventory including service documentation
- Perform preventative maintenance
The Electrical Maintenance Certificate is a 9 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Electrical Maintenance Certificate Earns You:
- 15% of the total credits in the Electromechanical Technology Associate Degree (9 of 61 credits)
- 33% of the total credits in the Industrial Electronics and Maintenance Technician Technical Diploma (9 of 27 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.