Industrial Laser Operator - Machine Tool 7 Credit Certificate
The Industrial Laser Operator - Machine Tool Certificate provides a solid foundation in processes specific to laser cutting technology.
This certificate is designed to develop the necessary entry-level competencies for work in the production laser industry. All courses within this certificate are designed to be hands-on oriented.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Demonstrate good work ethics and teamwork
- Apply computer technology
- Interpret blueprints, material specifications and procedures
- Set up, operate and maintain basic cutting processes to industrial standards
- Use most current guidelines and safety precautions in all laser cutter laboratory activities
The Industrial Laser Operator - Machine Tool Certificate is a 7 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.