Marketing - Basics 9 Credit Certificate
The Marketing - Basic Certificate introduce the learner to the world of marketing and business. The learner will become familiar with basic terminology and concepts in marketing and retail and learn hands-on skills in research and marketing presentations.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Create professional marketing presentations
- Demonstrate marketing and retail practices
- Implement strategic marketing concepts
- Explore the foundations of basic marketing functions
The Marketing - Basics Certificate is a 9 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.