Move to Manufacturing 4.7 Credit Certificate
Considering making the move to manufacturing? This free training opportunity will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need for employment in manufacturing with the support to be successful, all without having to quit your current job. Learn how to use measuring tools, hand tools, analyze blueprints, build and assemble products, demonstrate safe work practices and problem solve.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Analyze blueprints
- Demonstrate safe workplace practices
- Operate cranes and rigging equipment
- Practice lean and problem solving techniques
- Utilize team building and communication skills
- Properly use tools in a manufacturing setting
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Quality Technician
- Production Technician
- Material Handler
- Production Associate
- General Production
The Move to Manufacturing Certificate is a 4.7 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.View All Detailed Course Information
Visit the Move to Manufacturing website to learn more and to get started with this free manufacturing readiness program.