Retail Operations 11–12 Credit Certificate
The Retail Operations Certificate is designed to educate learners with the skills necessary to obtain an entry level position in the retail and hospitality industry.
Courses in this certificate ladder into the Marketing and Digital Marketing programs.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Build quality customer relationships.
- Complete a social media marketing plan.
- Develop and execute an email marketing plan.
- Develop an understanding of basic marketing terminology and strategies.
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Hotel/Restaurant Service
- Social Media Developer
- Retail Specialist
The Retail Operations Certificate is a 11–12 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.