Social and Behavioral Science 9 Credit Certificate
The Social and Behavioral Science Certificate is designed to provide learners with opportunities related to soft skills and issues around social and behavioral issues. Soft skills, sometimes known as "people skills", are personal attributes and abilities that enhance the individual's interactions, job performance and career prospects.
The course selections in this certificate provide opportunities for learners to better understand how to approach interactions through critical and ethical ways. It's often said that hard skills will get you an interview, but you need soft skills to keep and advance your profession.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Summarize the dynamics of group interactions
- Practice improved human interaction skills
- Summarize the factors influencing human behavior
- Demonstrate increased self-awareness
- Outline psychological theories
The Social and Behavioral Science Certificate is a 9 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.