Food & Drink
We highly encourage library patrons to use the Cyber Cafe to eat or drink before returning to workspaces.
Food and drink are allowed in the NTC Library however, library patrons are subject to the following guidelines:
- Deposit all recyclable food and drinking packages in the recycling bins located throughout the library.
- Dispose of trash appropriately and take leftovers with you when you leave.
- Do not simply brush off leftover residue or leave stains around your work area. Please, wipe down your area with the Sani-Wipes located throughout the library and throw away the used wipes in the trash bin.
- Liquids should be contained in spill-proof containers or in capped bottles.
- Pour liquids into the bathroom sink before recycling or throwing away the containers.
- Report any accidental spills to the library staff as soon as possible.
The Library reserves the right to ask that food or drink be removed from the Library.