Food & Drink
Food and drink are allowed in the NTC Library however, library patrons are subject to the following guidelines:
- Deposit all recyclable food and drinking packages in the recycling bins located throughout the library.
- Dispose of trash appropriately and take leftovers with you when you leave.
- Do not simply brush off leftover residue or leave stains around your work area. Please, wipe down your area with the Sani-Wipes located throughout the library and throw away the used wipes in the trash bin.
- Liquids should be contained in spill-proof containers or in capped bottles.
- Pour liquids into the bathroom sink before recycling or throwing away the containers.
- Report any accidental spills to the library staff as soon as possible.
The Library reserves the right to ask that food or drink be removed from the Library.