File a Report
Anyone can file a report to have an incident investigated by NTC’s Behavior Intervention Team, an interdisciplinary team that serves as a central network focused on assisting students in the maintenance of their mental and physical health during the pursuit of their academic goals. The team works to identify, assess, manage, and reduce risk so students, faculty, and staff can thrive in a safe, secure learning environment, free from threat.
NTC strives to protect the confidentiality of anyone who files a report, whenever possible. It is also possible to submit a report anonymously by omitting the reporter's name and contact information from the form, however, this may restrict the team from completing a thorough investigation.
Members of the Behavior Intervention Team
- Dan Jacobson, Director of Security
- Shannon Livingston, Dean of Student Success
- JoDee Smith, Director of Disability and Testing Services
- Shawn Sullivan, Director of Student Development
- Paul Clarke, Faculty, Criminal Justice