INTRODUCTION TO MASS COMMUNICATION
Explores communication in media and media literacy by providing insight into the important issues that confront students as consumers and purveyors of mass media within the workforce and in society. The mass media revolution, including media technologies, the evolution of media content and platforms, including new media, the impact of media communications on business and society as a whole, media bias, and media law and ethics from the basis of the course.
Availability & Registration
We offer the following class sections for this course (10-801-141). View more class specific details and registration information by selecting a class number.
Found in these programs:
- Digital Marketing
- General Studies Transfer Certificate
- Individualized Technical Studies
- Professional Communication - Criminal Justice
- Professional Communication - Digital Marketing
- Professional Communication - Marketing
- Professional Communication - Sign Language Interpreting In Education
- Video Production