Marketing - Promotions 14 Credit Certificate
The Marketing - Promotions Certificate provides an opportunity for the learner to develop the skills, processes and practical experience to successfully promote a business, product or service through hands-on classroom experiences in sales, advertising and merchandising.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Create and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Formulate strategic retail sales promotions
- Develop and deliver a professional business-to-business sales presentation
- Create a radio ad
- Write a press release
- Create conceptual magazine advertisements
- Implement promotional strategies
- Design a promotional plan
- Plan a special event or conference
The Marketing - Promotions Certificate is a 14 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.