Non-Profit Management 2.5-11.2 Credit Certificate
The Non-Profit Management Certificate is for anyone who works with or desires to work in a non-profit organization or business environment. The Non-Profit Management Certificate is particularly well suited for anyone who has recently assumed management responsibilities, anyone who is working in a non-profit organization or anyone who wants a perspective on some of the unique issues facing management of a non-profit organization.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Develop basic negotiation skills that can be used in a variety of contexts
- Identify grant opportunities
- Obtain financing and run daily operations
- Employ effective fundraising techniques
- Understand operations of a business within legal requirements
- Develop an operational plan and strategic direction necessary to achieve operational goals
- Understand the responsibilities of a non-profit board of directors and the management team
The Non-Profit Management Certificate is a 2.5-11.2 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.