NTC is pleased to offer eBooks as a compliment to traditional textbooks and resources. eBooks are available as class textbooks, as well as supplementary information and online content.
- Bloom’s Literary Criticism – Collection of e-books examining classical literature and literary elements. Includes critical essays, character and plot examinations, and how-to-write-about-literature guides.
- Credo Reference — Reference e-books (General, Business, Global, Medicine, Social Science, & more)
- Ebook Central — 40,000+ college e-book collection
- Ebsco E-Book Collection — Variety of e-books available
- Gale Virtual Reference Library — E-book collection covering multiple academic subjects
- Salem Research — Access to E-books in Health, History, Science and Careers
- SpringerLink E-Book Collection — E-Book Collections - numerous academic subjects