We’re pleased to announce our new initiative providing free college tuition for qualified 2017 high school graduates in the NTC District. This opportunity will help local high school seniors realize their dreams of attending college while reducing financial barriers and ensuring a skilled workforce for our communities.Apply for the NTC Promise
What is the NTC Promise?
Through the generosity of the NTC Foundation, businesses and individual donors, the cost of tuition and fees will be covered by donated funds after federal and state financial aid (excluding loans and work-study) and scholarships have been applied. We will provide up to four consecutive semesters of tuition free attendance for qualified students (up to 15 credits per semester; does not include summer semester) who meet ongoing requirements, in addition to individual guidance and support from a dedicated advisor.
Learn more by attending an information session
Join us at one of our information sessions to meet our staff and get your questions answered. To assist you with getting started, our financial aid team will be available to provide free FAFSA assistance.
To attend an information session in Wausau, RSVP is required. You can RSVP by calling 715.803.1372.
|Antigo High School||October 10th, 2016||4 p.m. – 6 p.m.||Gymnasium|
|Phillips Campus||October 13th, 2016||5 p.m. – 7 p.m.||P108|
|Spencer Campus||October 19th, 2016||5 p.m. – 7 p.m.||S114|
|Medford Campus||October 20th, 2016||5 p.m. – 7 p.m.||M125A|
|Wausau Campus||November 2nd, 2016||5 p.m. – 7 p.m.||F104|
|Wittenberg High School||November 8th, 2016||4 p.m. – 6 p.m.||Commons|
Hi, I’m Justin, your dedicated advisor for the NTC Promise. I’m here to help you through the application process and to help you succeed as a student. I’ll be with you from your initial application all the way through graduation. If you have any questions, please give me a call at 715.803.1050 or drop me an email at email@example.com.
Apply for the NTC Promise
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application and we will follow up with you to walk you through the next steps.
In order to participate in the NTC Promise, you will be expected to:
- be a 2017 on-time high school graduate
- graduate from a high school in the NTC district or reside in the NTC district by August 1, 2017 or have earned three credits through NTC Dual Credit.
- achieve a minimum 2.0 GPA during the 2016–2017 academic year (senior year of high school)
- have a 90 percent attendance rate during the 2016–2017 academic year (senior year of high school)
- apply for the NTC Promise between September 1 – February 1, 2017
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1, 2017
- achieve a minimum composite score of 16 on the ACT (test completed by May 1, 2017) and fulfill program admission requirements
- meet eligibility requirements for federal and Wisconsin financial aid
- select an academic program that meets eligibility requirements for federal and Wisconsin financial aid
- register for classes as a full-time student by June 16, 2017