Digital Marketing Basics 11 Credit Certificate
The Digital Marketing Basics Certificate prepares the learner with a foundation to an introduction to marketing and social media marketing basics. The learner will become familiar with basic terminology and concepts in marketing and digital marketing, and practice hands-on skills in customer service, social media marketing, and email marketing.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Graduates will be able to…
- Explore the foundations of basic marketing functions
- Demonstrate contemporary customer service best practices
- Create a new product from ideation to distribution
- Create a social media marketing plan
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Social Media Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Representative
The Digital Marketing Basics Certificate is a 11 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Pathways are a series of connected programs that enable you to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training. By earning one degree, you could also be completing several courses of a related program in a pathway, bringing you one step closer to an advanced degree.
Completing the Digital Marketing Basics Certificate Earns You:
- 17% of the total credits in the Digital Marketing Associate Degree (11 of 64 credits)
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.