Marketing - Sales Representative 10 Credit Certificate
The Marketing - Sales Representative Certificate prepares the learner for work as a professional sales representative in the business and industry sales force. After earning this certificate, the learner will have acquired hands-on experience in the areas of business-to-business sales, marketing, promotions, advertising and public relations.
Found in These Career Fields:
Approximate Program Cost
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Plan, construct and deliver effective business presentations
- Build quality business relationships by creating customer value
- Create and deliver a professional business-to-business sales presentation
- Develop an understanding of basic marketing terminology and strategies
The Marketing - Sales Representative Certificate is a 10 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.