Therapeutic Massage 25 Credit Technical Diploma
The Therapeutic Massage Technical Diploma program offers an entry-level training program for learners interested in pursuing a professional career in massage therapy, or for health care providers looking to enhance their range of clinical skills and knowledge.
Learners gain a comprehensive understanding of the human body and a high degree of technical skill, with an emphasis on personal and professional development, increased self-awareness and sensitivity.
There is a wide range of career opportunities available in this rapidly expanding field. Graduates enjoy the benefits of being of service to others and having work that is meaningful.
*This program is coming soon pending approval from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). You may still apply and be accepted into the program, contingent upon official program approval.
Found in These Career Fields:
Courses for this program may be available at a variety of campus locations through multiple modes of delivery if you meet the admission requirements and prerequisites.
* Campus and online availability of courses and programs may be subject to change.
Graduates will be able to…
- Demonstrate self-regulation, ethics, and professional appearance
- Follow therapeutic massage clinic business practices
- Provide therapeutic massage services
- Apply knowledge of human anatomy, pathology, and kinesiology in the practice of therapeutic massage
Some of the potential careers graduates can pursue are:
- Clinical Massage Therapist
- Therapeutic Massage Technician
- Soft Tissue Specialist
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
The Therapeutic Massage Technical Diploma is a 25 Credit program. The following is a typical semester breakdown of the courses within the program.
* College 101 (10-890-165) is not part of the program credit requirements but is a College Requirement for graduation that must be passed with a “C” or better.
Credit for Prior Learning AvailableView All Detailed Course Information
Our application process takes just a few minutes to complete, but we want to make sure you have the things you’ll need on hand to complete the application. We’re here to help if you have any questions while submitting your application.
Before you apply, you should know
This program may require a Criminal Background Check and/or Health Record. Acceptance to Northcentral Technical College will not be denied based on a criminal background or health record, however, a check may be required for placement at clinical sites or field experiences.
Fill out our application
The application can be submitted online and takes just a few minutes to complete. There is no fee to apply.Apply Now
We’ll review your application and let you know if we need anything else. If you’re all set, your acceptance letter will be mailed to you.