Military service credit can be earned based on learning obtained through courses you completed and military occupations held during your service.

After we receive your official transcripts, we will evaluate your information based on the recommendations by the American Council on Education.

Get Your Military Service Credit

If you are interested in receiving credit for your training experiences, request the appropriate documentation based on the branch of military you served.

All Military Branches (Except Air Force)

If you are a member of a military branch other than the Air Force, you will need to use the Joint Service Transcript (JST) system to have your official documentation sent to NTC.

Air Force Veterans

The Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcripts website provides several options for submitting your transcripts to NTC.

Request that your official transcripts are mailed to:

Northcentral Technical College
ATTN: Admissions
1000 W. Campus Drive
Wausau, WI 54401

Evaluation of Transcripts

We will email you within 1–3 weeks of receiving your transcripts to notify you of the credits that will be granted within your program of study.

To check on the status of your transcript submission at NTC, email Student Records at


If you have any questions, please contact Kaya Saia at 715.803.1796 or