The Manufacturing Engineering Technology Associate Degree program prepares learners to work in a variety of positions in the manufacturing sector. Learners will gain a specialized education in manufacturing processes, lean manufacturing, project management, production management, ergonomics, problem solving, CAD and process safety. Potential occupations include: Assistant Industrial Engineer, Assistant Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineering Technician, Industrial Engineering Technician, Estimator, Manufacturing Engineering Technician and Quality Engineer.
program at a Glance
- Wausau -
- Antigo -
- Medford -
- Phillips -
- Spencer -
- Wittenberg -
Approximate Cost$13,261 (Tuition: $9849, Books: $3412)
Average Starting Salary$49,481 Annually, based on the 2015 NTC Graduate Employment Report.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Apply as an undecided student. You can begin taking classes while working one-on-one with an advisor to help you determine your best fit.
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Work effectively in a variety of applied engineering roles with limited supervision
- Provide cost savings in manufacturing while retaining product quality
- Foster a team atmosphere
- Apply appropriate safety and environmental regulations
- Select and implement handling solutions for lean storage/flow/distribution of raw material in process and final product
- Select and implement manufacturing processes for a product
- Read engineering drawings
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems in all sectors of manufacturing
- Assistant Industrial Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Quality Engineering Technician
- Assistant Manufacturing Engineer
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email email@example.com.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.