Many Veterans find that attending college after their time in the service is a great decision, based on the many benefits available to them. But if you’re still weighing your options and want to do some exploring on your own, we’ve compiled a handy list of planning tools, along with federal and state links, to give you all the information you need to make a decision.
College Planning Tools
- eBenefits account
- Enrollment Verification through W.A.V.E.
- Factors to Consider When Choosing A School
- Federal GI Bill® Benefits
- Submit a Question to the Federal VA
- The Military Tuition Assistance Program for Service Members
- List of County Veterans Service Officers
- Programs, Benefits, and Services
- VetEd Reimbursement Grant
- Veterans Frequently Asked Questions - WI GI Bill
- Veterans of Wisconsin Education Portal
- WI Department of Veterans Affairs - View Available
- WI GI Bill Brochure and Application Process
- Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/.