Resources & Contacts for Military-Connected Students

Attending college is a huge decision for all students.  To help with college planning, use the following College Planning Tools to find more information about the schools you are considering and other important tips for going to college.

Other Resources

College Contacts

Veteran Services

Veteran Services is dedicated to helping military-connected students with VA & Military Education Benefits.

Veteran Certifying Official: Tou Yang
Phone: 715.803.1252
Fax: 715.301.1152

Financial Aid Office

Financial Aid staff can help you apply for Federal Financial Aid and answer questions about student aid.

Phone: 715.803.1647
Fax: 715.301.2904

Student Advising Office

Student Success Advisors are assigned to each student to help you fulfill your academic goals.

Phone: 715.803.1797
Contact Advisor: Log into MyNTC: Student Center to find your Student Success Advisor

Center for Access & Accommodations

Students with disabilities may qualify for accommodation services.

Phone: 715.803.1469
Fax: 715.301.2469

Other Contacts

VA Regional Processing Center

Phone: 1.888.442.4551

Ask the VA a Question Through Secure Login

Ask VA (AVA)

Provide Feedback or Report an Issue to the Federal VA

VA GI Bill Feedback System

Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs

Website: Wisconsin DVA
Phone: 1.800.947.8387

Wisconsin County Veteran Service Officers

Website: Find your CVSO

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at