Skip to main content
Menu menu

In order to receive college credit for a dual credit course, high school students need to be approved for college accommodations through NTC’s Disability Services office.

It is recommended that students work with Disability Services staff prior to the start of the dual credit course to ensure all college accommodations are approved.


Have Questions?

Please contact JoDee Smith with any questions relating to Disability Services.

JoDee Smith

JoDee Smith

Accommodation Services Coordinator

JoDee provides leadership to our disability team and provides support service for students needing accommodations.