School-Based Coordinators play an important role in bridging the gap between high school students and local employers.
Your participation and support has helped us serve over 3,000 students in a Youth Apprenticeship Program!
Participate in Youth Apprenticeship
If your high school district is interested in participating in the Youth Apprenticeship Program, please contact Dina Kilinski, Career Services & Youth Apprenticeship Manager, at 715.803.1190 or email@example.com.
Forms and Checklists
Provided below you will find some of the common forms and skills checklists that you will need to use with your students and employers.
- Registration Form
- Application Portfolio
- Education/Training Agreement
- Post Program Survey | Survey Instructions
- Termination Form
- Photo/Quote Release
- Credit for Prior Learning Information
- OSHA 10 Training Information
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology, and Communication
- Health Science
- Hospitality, Lodging, and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Science Technology, Engineering and Math
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Please email or mail completed application portfolios to Dina Kilinski, Career Services & Youth Apprenticeship Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1000 W Campus Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 — ATTN: Dina Kilinski.
Please email or mail completed registration forms, Education Training Agreements (ETAs), final checklists, post program surveys, and termination forms to Pam Hanke, Youth Apprenticeship Specialist, at email@example.com or 1000 W Campus Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 — ATTN: Pam Hanke.
Please contact Dina Kilinski with any questions relating to Youth Apprenticeship.