Dual credit allows students to earn both high school and college credit by taking college-level courses in high school.
These courses are taught by high school instructors at no cost to the student or the high school.
- Dual Credit Courses by High School
- Dual Credit Overview
- Dual Credit Course Descriptions
- New Dual Credit Offerings
- Dual Credit Reference Guide for Educators
- How to Enter Grades
- MyNTC Quick Reference Guide
Please contact Tracy Ravn with any questions relating to Dual Credit.