K–12 Staff Resources : Dual Credit
Dual credit allows students to earn both high school and college credit by taking college-level courses in high school.
These courses are taught by high school instructors at no cost to the student or the high school.
- Dual Credit Courses by High School
- 2023–2024 Dual Credit Opportunities
- 2022–2023 Dual Credit Course Descriptions
- Dual Credit Transfer Grid
- Dual Credit Canvas Frequently Asked Questions
- Dual Credit K–12 Reference Guide
- Dual Credit MyNTC Quick Guide
Program Lookup Tool
See which of our programs a certain dual credit course is a part of by entering an 8-digit course number (reference our full list of current dual credit courses if you don’t know a course number).
Find Programs by Course Number
Please contact Tracy Ravn with any questions relating to Dual Credit.
Director of K–12 Relations
Tracy oversees dual credit with area high schools.