Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms
Click on the form that you need. Print the form, then complete, sign and date the form. Make sure your name and NTC Student ID number is on each page of each form. If you are required to also provide support documentation, make sure you submit copies. Return the completed, signed, and dated form, along with supporting documentation (if required) to:
- Financial Aid Office
- Northcentral Technical College
- 1000 W. Campus Drive
- Wausau, WI 54401-1899
Please include a cover page with "Attn: Financial Aid", Name and Student ID Number.
Please include your NAME and Student ID Number in the subject field.
In-Person Regional Campus
Please drop off at the regional campus front desk staff. Incomplete forms will be returned to you and may cause a delay in processing your aid application.
2020-2021 Financial Aid Forms
Aid year includes 2020 Summer, 2020 Fall & 2021 Spring.
- Citizenship Verification
- Consortium Agreement
- Homeless-Unaccompanied Youth Verification
- Parent Marital Status Change Request
- Parent PLUS Loan Authorization Form
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self Certification Form (exp. 7-31-19)
- Professional Judgment Request Due to Special Circumstances
- Please refer to the SAMPLE- Special Circumstances PDF when completing the Professional Judgement Due to Special Circumstances form.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Selective Service-Request for Status Information Letter
- Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23
- Student Marital Status Change Request
- TPD Discharge Application (exp. 9-30-19)
- Unusual Enrollment History Verification
Trouble Viewing These Forms?
The above forms can be viewed with Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, it's available as a free download.
Accessibility Tools for Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Documents: Access.adobe.com provides a set of free tools that allow visually disabled users to read documents in Adobe PDF format. These tools convert PDF documents into either HTML or ASCII text which can then be read by most screen reading programs.
Verification: For the 2020-2021 academic year, if you have been selected for verification, you will need to complete documents electronically within the Verification Portal.